Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Law of Attraction

Call me shallow. I believe physical attraction is important--not that important, but important if you know what I mean.

I have had several conversations with many friends in the past about this. It is an endless topic to talk about. Who said physical attraction isn't important? Some may say no, but bet they are in denial. Say, you meet someone for the first time, the very first thing you will see is what they look like. Are they light skin? Are their eyes blues? Are they chubby, skinny or average? Are they ugly, pretty or hot? These are what you will see at first....far before these questions: Are they nice? Do they have a good heart? Are they funny? Are they an asshole?

So first impression is everything. Before you get to know the person, their 'face' and 'figure' are what you are gonna see first. 'Personalities' and 'heart' will be the next stop, and will take a while to figure that out. In some cases, it may take you weeks or months to figure someone's personality. When someone asks me how to I feel about so and so, my answer is usually, "I don't know, give me another few weeks."

This is what I just start to admit when I am close to turn 30.

No comments: