Sunday, November 19, 2006

Differences

A lot of people have a problem with being different. They have a problem when others are different, have a different point of view, acting different, or being different. They get pissed off, wondering why you are thinking differently. Why don't you feel this and that way. My answer to those has always been the same: because you are you and I am me, we are totally different persons. But if they still question my thoughts, I make a further effort, I explain more. I'd say: well I respect all you've said, but unfortunately, I don't feel the same way. Don't you just love it? These are all make the world interesting. If we were all the same, the world would be boring as hell! So let's talk about other things.

"Let's talk about other things" is my way to politelt say that: "okay! I explain myself enough. Either you need to shut up or we will talk about something else because I don't care anymore about what you think."

Lately, I've met this kind of I-only-believe-in-what-I-believe-and-other-who-think-differently-are-wrong people. I can't even explain how sick I am with these humans. So my take has changed. I only go: okay! we have different views...why don't we just talk about other things." The funny part is that, these people will not stop. It's like they are in this religious colt and want to get you converted. Even though you do not wish to continue, they will keep ranting about stupid stuff. It actually reminds me of myself when I was like 13 years old. I was like that too, but as I get older...a little more life lessons later, I've changed. Anyhow, I guess, some people will never change at all..no matter what. This is when different value comes in.

4 comments:

The Pensieve said...

I too am different but I think the same as you do. :D

I like people who have different ideas because that's the source of initiation and creation.

I don't like people who think they are right and the rest are wrong. They respect their own thinking but not others'. Well, okay, maybe they are really right and I am so wrong but why can't they let me be?

Pondering said...

Some people just like to prove they are right. There is nothing we can change that. I mostly just ignore it.

OakMonster said...

Talk about different! New lay out to fit your mood? :)

See? I get into a situation when I tried to get someone to see another point of view as well. Not that you have to agree with me but at least you should acknowledge other things. I then was viewed as picking a fight or having to be right all the time.

Hey, people. The world is GRAY. Helloooo!

Pondering said...

Most people still believe the world is either in black or white....not something between. It sucks....don't you think?