Thursday, January 11, 2007

What I don't understand

1) Why is skydiving fun? (wanna be a bird? Try helicopter)
2) Why is bunjyjump fun? (have y'all ever heard of Final Destination?)
3) Why dating a married man? (you know he will never leave his so-called wife anyway.)
4) Why holding someone's hands forever? (believe me: recently I got to talk to this 40 something years old guy who swears he will hold his 35-year-old brother hands forever. I told him he can never do that. Someday he will die and what then. The guy told me, "oh! if I die, my brother'd die too." This is just plain pathetic!)
5) Why do people say the LOVE word so loosely?
6) Why is baseball fun to watch? (playing will be a different subject though.)
7) Why are some people so afraid of intervention? (like it's gonna be the end of the world.)
8) Why does matter if gay marriage will be legal? (none of anyone business to me.)
9) Why does one of the largest airlines like Northwest have a very bad customer service? (in my area.)
10) Why can't I read more?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good questions.
By the way, it's not Northwest, it's Northworst.

Pondering said...

lol

hey melissa, do you have a blog of your own? the reason i ask is because so that i can visit some times.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pond, no I really don't keep a blog, though am thinking of starting one. If I do I'll let you know!