Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Weather is perfect today in Indy. It has been around late 70s, bright, sunny sky with some clouds. I can't get enough of it.

Anyway, I ended up discussing personal forbidden topics. Issues that I haven't really and never want to really talk about...ever---politic, religion, races and world/ culture/ belief conflicts with a co-worker. I used to love talking about it. You know that kind of laying my thoughts (and others) on the table and sharing (well, debating to be exact) what I think, what they think, how I view things, how they view things and why. Conversations get better among good friends who can "listen" and "share" with "respects" and an "open-mind-ness." I've found these topics constructive among those who "can" handle the disagreements. It can be pretty educated and deep. Though, in the past few years, I've seen "destructive" sides of having this kind of conversations among those who aren't qualified (see highlights above) to be a part of these topic of discussion and it always ends up...well...nowhere really.

Well, I've just pondered. Conversation with a co-worker today has been on a good side. I'm just thinking what this would have been like if I talked to a wrong person. Just a thought.

No comments: