Saturday, July 28, 2007

My blog at The Nation

A few days ago, I started a new blog with The Nation newspaper. I've chose to do another one because it is the Nation--I had worked there, I like to generalize my ideas to different group of people and I want another blog that is a little less about me and a little more about Thailand. So the blog has been launched since 7/25. If you wonder, here is the link if you aren't sick of me already: http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/pondering

If you know me, there are a few classic topics I am not fond of discussing--politics and religions. Though, I like discussing about controversial society issues like prostitutions, crime and abortion. I like to know what people think about it. So far, my latest post on bar girls and prostitution have been pretty interesting. Some people like to kid themselves.

No comments: