Tuesday, July 24, 2007

And another blog I've signed up for

Just signed up for another blog with the ol' Nation.

So I'm thinking: if I have to categorize myself what kind of category my blog is supposed to fall into....it should be.....what. You know, the whole process of signing up for the Nation weblog and all, they ask me to fill in the "category." (talking to self: am I a traveler? into politics? probably not. what the hell is citizen affairs anyway? em...it sounds pretty cool.) So after all these thinkings, I ended up with, like y'all expect, GENERAL. What a boring title one can find? It's like I don't see myself anywhere, but here....all-in-one/ I-don't-know-where-the-hell-I-should-be kind of space. General a.k.a. undecided.

I'm very disappointed in myself. Sign.

Sorry guys, my blog today sounds pretty confusing. Once the Nation has reviewed my registration and verify my existence, I will let you know more about another blog of mine.

No comments: