Saturday, May 05, 2007

Berries


I love berries.

Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry and Raspberry--I love them all. But I am a bias person. I can't love them all equally. There has gotta be the one, the only one I like most (just like men, lol) and that comes down to Raspberries. I'm so in love with them. It's like talking about 'the one.' Raspberries are great inside out--they are a good tasting fruit as well as good looking. Look at them, they are so cute!

Now, I don't know why I'm blogging about fruits and how cool it looks. I must be desperate. Anyway, yesterday was my first day I've notice the spelling of Raspberry. For all you cool, best spelling bees (and pronoucing bees if any) people, I didn't notice there is an P between S and B in the whole word of Ras-P-berry. Maybe when natives pronouce Raspberry, they go, "ras-pher-ber-ry." There must be an upper lip hitting lower lip somewhere to include P in the word. As of me, as far as I know, it has always been pronouced, "ras-ber-ry" with no P. Surprise!!!!

No comments: