Thursday, April 05, 2007

This is why

This is why I want to move.Yesterday, we were high at around 70s, today? We are as low as 30s and looking to get colder at night and yup! tomorrow. See, I don't dislike Indianapolis. I love the city--the way of life around here--not too hillbilly, not too city, something just right in between. But heck! I hate this roller coaster weather where I don't even know how the hell I'm supposed to dress appropriately! It's become so hard to me to say something like, "I'm so glad it's spring!" or "Wow, we've finally moved forward to a warm/ nice/ sunny temperature!" when I don't even know if this "nice" weather is gonna end.

I talked to my sister yesterday and she was complaining about the super hot weather in Thailand. She said she'd rather have it so cold like here in April. Well, I'm not so sure I agree with that. I remember when I lived back in Thailand, well yeah, I complained about how hot it was and how the heat was going to kill me and all, but all of those complains usually go away when I step into an AC room (which is everywhere.) Man, I was so pissed this morning when I had to dig through all my winter coats and sweaters out of my already-packed winter stashes. I thought I wouldn't have to see them again until November!

No comments: