Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just a Blog?

I know.....I've been gone from my very own/ truely blog for a while. What a shame leaving my own established blog for others...*sign*

You know, a few months back, I've been invited by a former supervisor at the Nation to join the weblog. Skeptical I felt at first, I joined it anyway. I must admit. The past few months have been fun trading some ideas with such diversed populations from all over the world. I've been pretty active and regular at the site I think.

But today...I'm no longer sure. I see people come and go, and some cannot even handle conflicts and differences between them and others. I see some people over-analyze things, over think, over-opinionate on different topics. It can be annoying I'm telling you--seeing people acting like a child--yeah...weird, but true. It annoys the heck out of me... I know it's hard to explain and not sounding rediculous. After all it's just a blog.

Then I realize...it really is just a blog. Maybe it's time for me to take a little vacation from the Nation weblog for a second.

No comments: