Monday, October 01, 2007

Rob Zombie's Halloween

I'm one of those weirdos--always end up rooting for the bad guy. Recently, I come across a recent film made by Rob Zombie--the Halloween aka Mike Myers movie. This movie has been around for a while, re-made, re-edited. The recent one by Rob Zombie though, I won't put it on a top list of my fav movies, but it makes me think--I've always been rooting for bad boys.
As a fan, I've always felt bad for our bad boy here. According to myself, Michael Myers ain't bad since he was born. Heck, with a family background like that, I'd have turned psycho as well. It seems to me he has his reasons to kills, though I disagree with his action, I too feel for him. Not sure if this is what Rob Zombie is trying to get his point across, but if he is, it works--with me. Well, if you've been following this movie, you'll see, so many times, the movie (s) show Myers's bitter background. I guess, again GUESS, nobody is originally bad. It has a lot to do with environments and experiences. These should give me or you another reason to forgive those to have done bad things. Well, at least some of them.

No comments: