Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lucas Oil Stadium

This bird-eye-view picture shows the RCA Dome on the right hand (yes, that big fluffy white stuff) and the Colt's new many millions dollars Lucas Oil Stadium in the middle of the picture. Please note that this picture is not current. I hope that this weekend I will be able to drag myself a few blocks from my apartment to take a picture or two of the almost-finish stadium. It's almost completed--supposed to be ready for the first game this season. I'm very excited.

I guess this new stadium will pay Indianapolis off as the city will host the Super Bowl in 2012. Four years from now I guess. Can you imagine fans from all over the country fly to Indianapolis for their vacation (or fun time) in February in the middle of nowhere where the average temperature is near freezing (glass half full), well let me say this again, when the temperature is below zero. I'm not trying to be negative here since this should be a great thing for the city, but who want to have fun and it's freezing out. Think, if Super Bowl is held in Florida. Think, when Super Bowl is held in Indy. I just don't get it.

No comments: