Thursday, March 06, 2008

Computer position

So here's why.

I've been thinking the reason I've been gone for a long while from blogging is because of my recent move and all, but see, I've come to a conclusion that moving is just a part of it. I break it down and here is what I've discovered:

1) Laziness (same laziness as wanting to work out more, but use classic excuse "I don't have time to work out) lame, lame, lame. So this part is about 20%
2) Move (I didn't have an internet connection at home for about 2 weeks or so.) 40%
3) New computer location 40%

Let me explain more about my new computer location. At my old joint, I permanently keep my laptop on a coffee table located between my television and my favorite couch. So when I watch TV, I can also be online and do whatever. I spend most of my blogging and serving at this spot. When my back starts aching, I lift the laptop up and lay it on my lab while I can sit back. When my eyes are tired of staring at the computer screen I watch TV. I can basically lay on my couch, watch TV and blog all at the same time without steping out of the area.

It different now. At my new place, I don't station my computer in front of the TV. I put it on the dining table, which (theorically, is a better location and is healthier for my back because I have to sit up) is further from TV and the dining room chair is nothing near comfortable comparing with my fav couch (it's comfortable, but I can't really lay on my dining room chair if you know what I mean.) I have tried to get myself to sit at my new spot for a lenght of time, but it's just not happening.

So that's why I've not been a regular blogging here (not saying I won't be, but kind of explaining myself a bit of why I have been gone for a while.)

No comments: